How To Get On The First Page Of Google

,
How to get on the first page of Google    Do you want to know how to get on the first page of Google search results? You can find some very good tips in my article where I will share with you some of my experience about how to get your website on the first page of Google.
As everyone knows, the amount of traffic you get will affect the success of your online business, whether your site is a blog, a local business, or affiliate marketing…all you need is quality traffic. You can use a quick method to get it, called PPC (Pay Per Click), where you can buy Google Ads and get many visitors within one day. This will be easy, but unfortunately, it will be expensive. Everyone wants to get on Google's first page to receive massive traffic when someone searches their keywords.

    I joined an online business more than 2 years ago and I do everything from writing, SEO, graphics, and more. I know that without traffic to your website you will get nothing – even if you have great talent, a good service, or valuable content. With my limited knowledge, I will share some of my own experience on how to get on the first page of Google with a free or inexpensive tool. Before we go further, below I will present some information on keywords, content, backlinks, and how long it will take you to get on the first page of Google.


Examine your traffic with keywords


    I do not use Market Samurai, Traffic Travis or Micro Niche Finder. I use the popular free tool called Google Keyword Tool. This is a very good tool for beginners, but many people get confused and they make mistakes with it in their business. For example, let's say I choose a keyword that shows a few thousand searches per month and then I get my site to the first spot on Google's page for that keyword. Then I am surprised to notice I am only getting a few visitors per day. After further investigation I find that my keyword phrase really only gets about 200 searches per month. The problem is, I am looking at "broad" versus "exact" searches. I will show you an example:

Keyword: iphone 4 cover
If you choose: Broad
You will have: 201,000 Global Monthly Searches and 60,500 Local Searches

If you choose: Exact
You will have: 27,000 Global Monthly Searches and 12,100 Local Searches


    What does this mean? Does this mean when your site gets to the first spot of Google's search page, you will have a chance to get 39,100 searches from this exact keyword (iphone 4 cover)? Actually, no. In many reports they show that 40% of this traffic will go to the first link on Google and 60% will spread to other links. With my experience, I have found this is correct. Check your keywords again before going further.


    Another confusion with beginners is the competition column in the Google Keyword Tool. This is not the competition on Google's page, this is the competition for Google Ads. This means if you use Google Ads, you will pay higher rates to beat others, otherwise your ads will never show.
You also read more about Google Keyword Tool Common Research Mistakes


Content is King


    People always say content is king and backlinks are queen, and there is a lot of argument about this. After Google Panda, content is more important with Google. Google is trying to stop people from spamming their search engine with garbage content. Content is very important now and without good content, it will be very hard to get on the first page of Google. If your content is perfect and more valuable than others, your site will get on the first page, but it is not that cut and dry either. If your site has a lot of loyal readers (for example, Techcrunch or CNN), whenever a new article is published, this will have hundreds or thousands of people bookmarking and sharing it. You will have a lot of free backlinks to pump your site up to the first page of Google's search. However, with a new site, only some people know about it...so you need to build backlinks to gain Google's trust.
Go to the next step to discover more...


Backlinks are Queen

    As I said above, without good content, it will be difficult to get on the first page of Google. But even when you have great content, without promotion, you will not get traffic to your site. Building backlinks is the way to promote your site.
    Backlinking is a part of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEO has 2 main parts: SEO on-page and SEO off-page. SEO on-page include keywords, content with good keyword optimization, and tags. There are many books and free guides about it. You can set it up by yourself or use a plugin to check it that can be set up one time.
    SEO off-page is backlinks. Without backlinks, your site's pages will not show up on Google's first page. Why? Because there are many pages built before you, so there's no way Google will put you on the first page. You need to build backlinks to improve your ranking. How to do that? You can bookmark your website, publish your articles in top article directories which link back to your site, you can post your articles to Web 2.0, put out press releases, submit to RSS directories and video services, and more. Imagine building backlinks to your site as a tree...you need to nourish it every day until it is big enough to survive. If you put all your fertilizer and vitamins on your tree in just one or two days, your tree may be hurt and die soon. Take it one step at a time and you will see your tree grow up. It is the same with gaining ranking in a search engine. If you get massive backlinks to your site for one or two days and stop, your site can not grow, and with quality backlinks from good sites, it will be easier for your site to gain trust from Google.


How long will it take to get on the first page of Google?

    It depends on keyword competition. With low keyword competition, it may vary from one week to two weeks to a few months. Your site may make the top ten quickly, but if you want the first spot, it will take more time. You may ask me, do you have any sites on Google's first page? I cannot share my money site, but I have some freebies pages using free Web 2.0, just to prove. But I know I need to learn a lot.

The first page is How to Make 200 dollars in One Day. It has 19,900,000 search results and I get the first spot at  page 1 and I use free Web 2.0.


The second page is Free Web Hosting Google. It has 55,400,000 search results and I get the second spot, because I cannot get the first spot ;).


I can prove that you can get the first spot on Google with backlinks.

How long will it take to get on the first page of Google? It needs one or two month to be on the first page and more than five months to get the first spot.

How to do it?

    You need good content, good SEO on your websites, pages, and build backlinks to your money sites. You can hire an SEO company to do this, but it may cost you an arm and a leg. You can hire an SEO freelancer, but you need to instruct them to do it the right way if you don't want to waste your money, especially if your money sites did not bring the income that you expected. You can manually do backlinks yourself, but it takes time, and before I knew this, I did it manually a few hours per day and would get about 10-20 links per day.

    One day I tried a tool and I loved it. It helps me save my time but does the same work. I can reduce my time for link-building and do other work as I find a new keyword. This tool is called Magic Submitter. With it, I can submit articles to many high page rank article directories, bookmark, create RSS, post to Web 2.0 sites or video sites. As I said above, too many backlinks in one day may hurt your new sites, so you need a plan to do that daily, and only a certain amount. With Magic Submitter, I can set it up one day and let the tool do all the work by following a schedule. Keep in mind, every tool is not perfect and Magic Submitter is the same, but it saves my time and does a great job. It will semi-automate my SEO work and help my sites grow daily.

With beginners wanting to get to the  first page of Google, I have some recommendations:

•    You should choose keywords with about few hundreds searches per month. For example, you have one site and promote six  keywords. You may have two keywords with low competition. With the low competition keywords, you can get to the first page on Google with short time .
•    A tool is just a tool and it cannot replace yourself. You still need to write the articles or find free PLR articles to use and submit. If you get Magic Submitter, install it on your computer and do nothing, or just use it a few days, your site will not go up in rank.
•    If you think you can build backlinks today, and tomorrow your site will gain ranking, this is not so. Search engines need time to update. So SEO is an investment; you build links today and get rewarded in the next few weeks or months.
•    Magic Submitter is a tool just like many other software. For example, if you never learn Excel, then try to use Excel, how can you create a good calculation spreadsheet? With Magic Submitter it is the same. You need to study and practice, step by step. You should learn and practice until you are familiar with each module.
•    You can use the full version of Magic Submitter for $5 for one month and you can try it at HERE. With one month, you can build a lot of backlinks and make money if you follow a strategy.





Conclusion

Google's first page will be a reward to people who work hard and smart. Everyone knows traffic is money and with more of your sites on Google's first page, you will make more money. You can start today and hopefully be on your way to get on Google's first page in the near future.

I hope you have gotten some good information with this article and I wish you the best in getting on the first page of Google soon with your keywords. Feel free to share your experiences and comment about how you've done getting on the first page of Google.

0 comments to “How To Get On The First Page Of Google”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

How To Make Money Online Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador