Paybox

,
Paybox.me is scam or not. Do you heard about it and join to them? How can we withdrew money from Paybox.me.
I just received a email from my friend to join Paybox.me and they will generally open on 2011. I go search on Google and see: "Paybox is developing an online currency and payment processing service to make buying and selling online easier, more secure and available to everyone." I think it look interesting.
It has three site relate to it : www1.paybox.com(Alexa 40,000) : Payment processing service at France
www.sybase.com(Alexa 30,000) : this a mobile commerce service
www.paybox.at(Alexa 243,000): a payment method via mobile phone on the Austrian market
At paybox.me website, they said that when you join in you will get $50, and each day you will receive $20 for participate at their site. And you can have $5 for each people you refer to their site. You become an EarlyBird, before they open this payment system to public. It sound easy? I can make thousands per month for active and refer people. Even I just log and join in some their quick survey, I will get $600 per month. I smell something wrong with this system.
Next, I read about their Term of Service, they said something:
"PayBox.me reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time and without notice." it mean they can change their TOS anytime.
"All account balances are held in PayBox currency. PayBox maintains a currency that is autonomous and independent of all nations and governments. The PayBox currency is denominated in dollars and cents (similar to the currency of the United States and over 20 other countries). The PayBox currency is currently in a closed system, and cannot be exchanged or spent." And they said their currency is not US dollar. So when they open the system, it can convert at any rate, it may be same with Zimbabwe dollar. With 10 million Zimbabwe dollar for a bread, I think it may has a funny game.
"The conditions for keeping your account active will be posted within the login area" Someone say it required you log in and active every day.
Next, it has nothing about their company, their address. This has nothing say it relate to three payment processing service above. In their email newsletter, their address is  PO Box 106109, Auckland, New Zealand. This do not have the Paybox company at New Zealand. Do you believe them? With me, I will stay away with this program.
But I am still curious how Paybox.me make money ? I see their Alexa rank 5700, it is very high. I find a site, Xomba is a good writing site with Alexa rank 3700. And Xomba has 1.4 million unique visitors each month. I just assume Paybox has 900,000 uniquie visitors each months, because they had launch on Sep2010, so I do not have their traffic data. With this huge traffic, they had put a small Google AdSense ads, With CTR( Clickthrough Rate) 1%, they may have more than thousands dollar from Google AdSense only. Someone say they can use email of their users to make money, it is a good ways also. Paybox.me owner is smart, they can make some money before they close or transfer this program. I hope you can get some ideas about Paybox.me.
You can find some legit ways to make money online:
Xomba | How to Make $1419 on Xomba
Make money with Hubpages - Secret tips
Fiverr | How to make money on Fiverr 
CashGopher

0 comments to “Paybox”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

How To Make Money Online Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador