Case Study-How I went from $0 - $2000 in 3 months

,
A good post for beginner on Warrior Forum about how I went  from $0 - $2000 in 3 months of ukcarl.

"Hi everyone I just wanted to add this thread about my experience in the last 3 months going full time online, hopefully it can act as a bit of motivation for those of you out there that may be struggling to get going and perhaps are not making any of much money yet.


This is something I feel anyone can achieve good results with, even people who are new to this industry, the process is basically building a network of small niche sites and monetizing them with Adsense or affiliate products.

Now I should add this is nothing new, it’s a technique that has been round for years, but its what’s working for me right now and its working really well, right now as I write this in February my Adsense income is going to exceed $1700 this month and other affiliate commissions will come in at about $500 so $2200 for the month and I only started doing this at the end of November.

Below is the full process I use to build these sites:

Keyword research


  • Each site is focused around just 1 keyword so I find a keyword with at least 1000 exact searches a month, which passes my criteria for low competition which are:
  • Under 100,000 competing pages in Google when searched in quotes the lower the better
  • Low first page competition (to measure this I use Micro Niche Finder)
  • Exact Match domain available in either of the following .com .org .net (sometimes I will add a suffix or prefix if these three are not available and the keyword is too good to pass on)
Setting up Site

For all my sites I use Wordpress, why? Simple because it’s easy to set up and you don’t need to know anything about code once the site is set up which takes about 10 minutes, I add the following plugins:
  • All in one SEO pack
  • Simple Google analytics
That’s it; in my experience I find I don’t need anything else.


Content

To start with these sites are small, I only add 3x500 word pages of original high quality content to begin with, this content is written for good onpage SEO but should add real value (not junk content) so the content follows the following rules:

  • High quality useful content
  • Keyword in the title
  • Keyword should be in the first and last paragraph and the one in the first paragraph should be in bold
  • I don’t concentrate that much on keyword density but generally 1 – 2%
  • LSI keywords, THIS IS REALLY IMPROTANT I like to use 5 – 10 LSI terms in my posts, I find these by searching the main keyword in Googles keyword tool, the results will be displayed in order of relevance so I choose a hand full to use in my posts.
  • When you add the content also use the LSI keywords in your keywords for the all in one seo pack and your tags.
  • Every post will be added to the same category which will be the main keyword.
Pages

As well as our content we also want to add an about page, a contact page and a privacy policy the about and contact are just simple short pages and I generate the privacy policy at the following site serprank.com/privacy-policy-generator


Monitize
Most of my sites are monetized with Adsense for this I am currently using CTR theme but this is up to you I can personally only speak for my own results with this theme, which are good .
Linkbuilding

My link building process is very simple but also very effective; I buy a social bookmarking gig on Fiverr.com for a couple hundred social bookmark back links, next I will take a new 300 word article and spin it and use it for submission using Unique Article Wizard (if you don’t pay for this tool monthly there are also fiverr gigs for this).


BOOOOOM that’s it done, I am currently building one of these sites a day and in roughly 3 months I have got to over $2000/month this month.


Now this technique is not for everyone and I know many people out there prefer the authority site model, but here’s the thing I don’t want to debate which is best, this is just what’s working for me right now, plus it is totally compliant with Googles Terms Of Service so this is totally legit.


What’s more is you will find that with testing so many niches you will find some real winners with this technique and there is nothing to stop you scaling these sites out to more of an authority site.


Here’s the thing this works FACT! The only thing that will stop you with this technique is not doing it


TAKE ACTION NOW!"

My comments:
 The story is correct and you can modify it base on your like. Make money is hard at begin, after you make some and you can raise it up, it will be easy.

The author's story is not new discovery. It is a classic guide for make money online. Some point you may take a look if you are beginners:
Keyword research: at least 1000 searches, and low competition
Content: must be on page SEO, you can use All in one SEO pack if you use Wordpress. It must be useful and unique, people will leave a junk within few seconds, and it will be a weak point under Google.
Link Building: Keep away with spam links as mass forum profiles or mass comments; it may be good with second or third tie-link. But it will damage your new site if you use it link direct to your money site.
Planning and Tracking: I think author forget it, you must make a plan and test it with one site. After success you use it as your model site and you can raise it up. And you can track it daily some free tool for tracking you can find at CleverStat.com
Do not give up: even you make few cents a day, it will be a success. You need to improve your site and boost it to get maximum revenue. After that, you may change to more compete keywords, it will be more challenge, but it will help you make more money.

Feel free to share your comments about it.

0 comments to “Case Study-How I went from $0 - $2000 in 3 months”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

How To Make Money Online Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador