Make Money Online With 15 Minutes Per Day

,
When you read the title, you may think this guy is kidding. It is my goal, and I will follow it and share my experience during this. My plan is make a site promote it and get money.
I am a lazy man, I had many plans, and with 90% of my plan, I can not follow after few month did not have income or not enough revenue for my time. But with 10%, I get some success and it provide me the energy and budget to follow the career of making money online. I am not good at English, so you can find some bad grammar sentences, or type fault.

 Here is my plan:
Step 1: Find a keyword and promote Clickbank product,
Step 2: Buy a domain .com with contain keywords and set up it with Wordpress.
Step 3: Promote it until get good conversion rate, this requires many days. I assume 15-45 days.

Day 1 : Research keyword
I use Google Adwords
I found a keyword with the 2 main keywords, sorry I can not say the niche and keywords
Keyword 1: 1000 global searches/ month - 400 local searches/ month (Exact search)
Keyword 2: 250 global searches/ month - 200 local searches/ month (Exact search)
With each sale, I will get $50 commision
I assume, when my site go to rank 1 of Google search I will get 40% of total traffic,
 it means: 40% x 1850  = 740 searches/ month
With conversion rate is 1% , I will get 7 sales, it means $350/ month. This is not to bad for a small site.

 Next, I check the backlinks of the top rank site with these above keywords. None of them show backlinks, I think I can reduce the ranking time to 15 days.
The next day , I will examine the competitors and see what I can learn from them. 


Feel free to share your comments about it.

0 comments to “Make Money Online With 15 Minutes Per Day”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

How To Make Money Online Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador