10 Day Challenger- Top 3 Google Ranking Within 10 Days

,
I just start a project to test my building link method. The keyword is 6,200,000 general search results and 20,000 in phrase search results . This have a lot of authority websites in this niche. I will add some authority back links to my money site, the back links will vary from PR3 to PR5.I am only check the SERP on Google, because this is the main stream of traffic.

Day 1 : Add a back link is on PR5 website.
Google Rank : 90

Day 2 : Add two back links more, one back link is on PR4 and one is on PR3

Google Rank : 105. What the ... going on?

Day 3 : Busy and do not add links. Google Rank 101 -> Google need time to index the links and recalculate ranks.
Day 4 : Add three back links more , 2 PR5, 1 PR4

Day 5 : Busy and do not add links.
Google Rank 105. Is it hard to deal with SE and competitors?
Day 6: I changed the plan and add more 4 links
1 from PR6, 1 from PR4, and 2 from PR3.
Let's see how much SERP increase .
Google Rank 112.
Day 7: The link from PR6 is accepted. The rest may not.
Will add 4 back links more.
Google Rank 116
Day 8 Add more 3 links +1 links PR5 Google Rank 110
Day 9 Add more 3 links PR3 + 2 links PR4 Google Rank 105
Day 10 Add 3 links PR3+ 4 links PR4 Google Rank 100

After a week later, I check again Google Rank 29
I did not believe it.
Conclusion:
Now, I know it needs time for do back links regular. Check the rank everyday will hurt to my working. Just make a plan, make sure this will provide more back links than competitors and follow it. Do not care about results everyday.
Feel free to share your comments about it.

0 comments to “10 Day Challenger- Top 3 Google Ranking Within 10 Days”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

How To Make Money Online Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador